Monday, September 29, 2014

X-Men Days of Future Past DVD Release Date Set



X-Men: Days of Future Past is arguably the greatest X-Men movie to date. Not only did it reach critical acclaim but it also was the most financially successful X-Men yet. With a sequel already underway titled X-Men: Apocalypse it's hard to see the series slowing down any time soon. In case you haven't seen the movie for whatever reason you can officially own or rent the movie on Blu-ray and DVD on October 14th. An extended cut which will include several deleted scenes such as the rumored Rogue scene will be coming out later next year. The film stars Hugh Jackman, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbenner, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen.

Did you see X-Men: Days of Future Past? What were your thoughts on it? Share them below in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen X-Men: Days of Future Past movie yet but I do intend on buying or renting it as soon as it come out on DVD. I love the X-Men series and Marvel in general they make some great movies like Iron Man and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I know I'm gonna love X-Men and I cant wait to wait to watch it as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete